Thursday, August 21, 2014
It is time again for our monthly SPECIAL post at YNS where we take a look back at some previously released sets and share some fresh new ways to use them....
Today is all about our Cory Designs stamps
For my card today I went clean and simple and monochromatic in blue...
using Smiley Happy Critter Crew 3
blog for more Special Cory Designs inspiration
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
It is time for another new monthly challenge at SugarPea
doesn't get any easier than that , right
Today my card features the cute, cuddly and ever so adorable fisherman in
I started by creating my background using modelling paste a stencil and an airbrush canister with Copic markers , by adding a setting sun my scene turns into a tranquil evening on the lake fishing....
Combine our challenge with any other challenges
Upload your blog or other online gallery using the keyword SPD08 so we may check out your beautiful work
Add your link to the linkup on our BLOG
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Welcome to TCP Tuesday ...
this week we have an inspiration photo for you to follow...aren't those Sunflowers beautiful
For my card today I used Natures Hello ... I started by stamping my image on Kraft cardstock then colored it in with Prisma pencils , of course this called for some bright yellow Sunflowers to finish it off
be sure to visit the BLOG and add your card to the linky for your chance to win
thanks for stopping by
Friday, August 15, 2014
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Good Morning here with a shaker tag I created for JVD using the adorable newest set by Whimsie Doodles... Brrrr
I decided to make my tag a little more interesting by making it a shaker tag...I placed the igloo from this set inside of the box with the confetti, colored up the penguin with copics and added a snowflake and icicles to finish it off
Head on over to the AJVD store and check this set out
Monday, August 11, 2014
Good Monday Morning...hope you all had a fabulous week-end...here today with a new Sugar Sketch
I colored up Love You Bunches and used papers from Simple Stories
All the details are below , so get ready and share your creation with us for your chance to win !
• Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
• SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
• You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
• Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS09 so that we may check out your beautiful work
• Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz
• One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
• However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!
Good Morning and welcome ...today I ave a design team card for the on0 going challenge this week at LMMS...Inspiration
Polka Dot Pal Cody I added a piece of cheesecloth for the netting, vines and the sentiment You Rock to finish it off
thanks for stoppin by