Thursday, January 24, 2013

Your Next Stamp New Release Blog Hop






Hello! Welcome to the Your Next Stamp  January New Release Blog Hop! We are so excited about the hop today because this release is HUGE! We have had a blast playing with all of the cuteness, and we know you will too! We are also introducing another new illustrator to the YNS family~Angie Blom! I think we all fell in love with her new Insta Love Set which totally rocks!
We have 3 prizes hidden along the hop! Just make sure you leave a comment on all of the DT blogs for your chance to win an amazing new release prize pack!!! Winners will be announced On the  Your Next Stamp blog on January 28th.


Onto my projects...all the stamps and dies will be listed at the end of this rather long post
 First up I have a set of gift cards using the new  Sweet birthday Wishes stamp set , each character was colored with Copics and I just had to add clear glaze to the chocolate donut....yummmm , also all the sentiments were cut using the new fishtail banner dies
Next up is a birdhouse that I made to compliment this adorable new Ellie...
                                      Ellie loves Birds
 Ellie is colored with Copics and the birdhouse was cut using my Silhouette











As always, we have a Blog Hop Special in the Your Next Stamp Store! All online orders will receive 20% OFF! Just use codeYNSJAN2013.
Now it’s time to hop on over to Jen R's fabulous blog, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you leave! document.write(' ">

Happy hopping and shopping!



39 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy this set of cards are too cute!!! love the glaze on the donut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards! I love the idea of using a stamp set to make a card set like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them...so sweet, pun intended! The dies are fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the birdhouse you made! How sweet that the birdie now as a home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the yummy sweet treat cards! The birdhouse is adorable. THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....you used a lot of the new stamps and dies on your projects. I like them all but have to say my fave is the birdhouse. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, Wendy! I love your foodie card set and that birdhouse is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card set and the birdhouse really knocks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so cute.. love the cards!! love the birdhouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All very sweet cards, but I have to say that I love, love, love the birdhouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been busy! cute cards, thanks for sharing with us.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE those cards!!! such cute stamps! I am so happy I stumbled upon this hop!!

    this is soooo cute!! love those puppies!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww they really are all sooo sweet! I love that doughnut, he is super cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great set of cards you've created, how fun!! Such fun stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who doesn't like something "sweet," and your cards are just that ... SWEET. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet cards Wendy! Love the adorable little birdhouse you made for Ellie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute cards! Would be great to have a bunch of these on hand for little thank yous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your valentine cards Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet card set and adorable bird house for Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AAACK! SO SWEET!!!! I didn't get that one!!!! :( LOL

    LOVE what you did with the foodies set Wendy!!!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How deliciously cute--super fun images!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh...what an adorable collection of cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh My How cute!!! I'm such a junk food eater I have to have this set to cute

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a super sweet card set :>) You are just over the top as always!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The cards are bound to order my brains to consume more ice-cream/cakes/sweets for they are so yummy looking!

    Usha
    usharaneem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet! I'm really gonna have to look into buying the dies.... oh my, better not tell the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These cards are so cute and 'sweet'.

    ReplyDelete
  28. That set of cards is adorable Wendy, and that birdhouse - WOW! What a clever idea for that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute cards! Cool products - I really want the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cool designs!! I hope to soon start learning this new craft and am loving all the ideas you share!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my gosh, these are ALL adorable in every way! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your cards are so incredible and you make it look so easy. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your valentines...they are so sweet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, Wendy! All these projects are adorable!! Love the birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your foodie cards are the sweetest...literally. And WOW...that birdhouse is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your card set is SO sweet, Wendy! I'm so excited to be on the YNS team with you and I look forward to getting to know you more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits