Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas

Welcome to our New Release


                                          


 Hopefully you started at Alma's blog 

                                           and arrived here from Emma's blog

I have 2 cards to share with you today.... the first is clean and simple following with our TCP Tuesday challenge for today I used the mustache set and the cheeky Hello stamp from What's Mew being released today



This card screams summer fun, eh...lovin the new sentiments set
As you can see I have been having a lot of fun with the new release...the sunglass cut-up is a blast to create with...

Now be sure to hop to Nancy's Blog and check out her fabulous creations

7 comments:

  1. These are so strong and graphic! Loving the colors, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable!! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first card just cracks me up - very inventive with the dies. And I love the second one that with all those hot, summery clothes!! Great release projects Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooooo! Talk about fun cards! Love the refreshing drinks in the lenses of the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy these 2 cards are FABULOUS!! Seriously that first one just blew me away - totally cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too fun, Wendy! Love your creative uses of the sunglasses die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK! I LOVE the drink reflected in the glasses, too too cute Wendy! :) The first one is such a great CAS card, too. Awesome! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits