Saturday, July 26, 2014

SugarPea Designs



Good Morning..... it's the week-end !! yeah !  I am really glad and to start my Saturday morning off
 I am here to share a card I created using the SUPER adorable set from SugarPea Designs
                                    MY HERO

Today's card features my first attempt at airbrushing and making my own stencil! I set out to create an interesting brick background for my HERO... I cut out the brick template using my Cameo and a sheet of plastic stencil paper....then I brushed on the modelling paste let it dry and sprayed it with Copics and my NEW airbrushing system... since I am just starting out I purchased the smallest beginner system ... just a note 7 minutes of air does NOT last long... hee hee needless to say I used a whole can of air on this one card ... but it was a blast and I love the results even for my first try....



Once my background was ready I colored up my image with Copics, cut out a spotlight from Vellum , a cityscape and sentiment bubble using my Cameo and assembled my card




Thanks for stoppin by and have a  SUPER HERO of a Saturday !





1 comment:

  1. This is Ah-mazing!! You look like a pro with your air gun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits