Saturday, March 11, 2017

Simon Says Stamp....SOME BUNNIES



Good Morning and Welcome...I have been totally obsessed with SSS new set   SOME BUNNY          I have made several cards...problem is I haven't shown them , blogged them or posted them anywhere...so today here are 3 cards 3 ways using ONE stamp set....

ok so here is the first card... I stamped and masked the bunny several times... then I used my Zig Real Brush water color markers to paint the images...




the second card uses the same water color markers and also the same masking technique.. this time the cute Chick from the set steals the spotlight


and lastly a card colored with copic markers and a center peek a boo window


Thanks for visiting today and have a great week end


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards. Hmmmmm May have to make a version of these for my grandchildren for Easter. Thanks for the idea. Now to Simon says to buy stamp set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits