Monday, April 17, 2017

CRAFTERS COMPANION MAY HSN RELEASE



Hello and Welcome....so super excited to start sharing some goodies that Crafter's Companion will be releasing for sale May 10 on HSN...wait until to see these wonderful products...

My cards today were created using the new STAIRWAY CARD DIES ...wowza if you were ever intimidated about creating a interactive card don't be anymore these dies make it so super simple and easy...especially running them thru the Gemini in one cut !!!...I decided to create 2 cards using the Alphabet Add on set too .... one for a Mommy and one for a Daddy

These first 2 pictures show me making my very first prototype...and honestly it was so simple I didn't even need to do this step... this photo shows you the dies that some in the set ...love the lacy detail overlay..they are stunning





I used some fun designer cardstock to make this Daddy card just perfect for the man in your child's life...while making Mommy's was moredelicate and frilly using the perfect dies that come in this package

Be sure to stay tuned I'll have more peeks to show you before May 10th when you'll need to visit HSN and grab a set for yourself



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits