Thursday, April 20, 2017

THE CATS PAJAMAS

 
 
Wecome to the April Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat’s Pajamas!  We’re running things a little differently for Sneaky Peek week now and each of the designers get a day to show off the April goodies.  Today is my day, so I’m excited to show you what I've created that showcase all the fun items coming your way this month.  You’ll definitely want to check the TCP Blog each day to see which designer is featured and you can so that you can see how each person used this month's great new products.  
 
First Up we are re-releasing Hola Tequilia !...I love this set and glad it's BACK..I colored the images with Copics popped them up on pop dots for dimension...creating a fun festive fringe for the bottom of my card

 
 Next up is another card using Hola Tequilia 


My 3rd card features the new set Bunnies in Flight...I colored this with Copics and used the new Cut up Clouds and Balloons


This card uses the new very versatile set Watercolor Basics along with the new Cut Up Live, Love and Laugh

 
 These fabulous products will be available
 
Now it’s your turn!  Comment on all the designers blogs this week and you could be In It To Win It!  You’ll be eligible for a $10 Gift Certificate to the TCP store!  You can find out who’s up each day at the TCP Blog.




12 comments:

  1. Who would have thought these little penguins could get any cuter! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Wendy, wonderful cards! I love the way you've colored up the cutie pie dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous watercolor card (love the simplicity of the background and big sentiment) and the hola tequila cards are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! Back at you ... such a fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful group of whimsical cards Wendy! Just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun, love the dragon card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy, love all your fun, lively cards. Great release too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards, Wendy. Love how bright and happy they are

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coloring on the dragon and penguins! I just ordered the Hola Tequila set last week so can't wait to make some Cinco de Mayo cards when I get it! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love these little Hola Tequila penguins. They are really fun. I love your chevron border too. Perfect for this little trio.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits