Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday Funday



Hello and welcome...here today sharing 2 super fun cards ...I FINALLY got my hands on these adorable stamps by Darcie...I am still on notification for the 2 others sets I WANT THAT ARE OUT OF STOCK ...BOY THESE FLY OFF THE SHELVES...BUT WHY SHOULDN'T THEY ..THEY ARE SO STINKIN CUTE !

I decided to stamp these on Bristol Cardstock and use my ZIG markers to water color the images...

First Up is BIG DILL... I also added glossy accents to the jar ..it sort of shows in the photo...but definitely ore visible in person


Next up is NICE BUNS...for this card I did alot of masking to create a bunch of FRY boxes...again water coloring the images


thanks for stopping in today


2 comments:

  1. Wendy!!!!! I NEED these, too!!! Where are you buying Darice stamps... and WHEN did I fall off the turnip truck and not know Darice even MADE stamps???? LOve these pun-y, fabulous cards!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Ellen Hutson...not sure who else might carry them tho ..aren't they adorable ...thanks for visiting

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits