Sunday, August 13, 2017

CRAFTERS COMPANION



Morning...Happy Sunday ...I am super excited because this week is the week that our HUGE release is being featured on HSN .... on WEDNESDAY August 16th ...be sure to check it out and grab what is on your wish list because it will sell out super fast

I wanted to share some more of my projects each day until Wednesday
SO for today here is a peek at the NEW Aqua Markers and Colorista Pad by Spectrum Noir 
This pad is so gorgeous , there is gold embossed images and clear embossed images for you to water color..honestly these pages can be framed and hung as home decor art ...they are stunning...I decided to paint up the feathers using multiple colors. for a fun summery look....

Have a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits