Sunday, August 27, 2017

SUNDAY FUNDAY



Hello and welcome...it's been a bit since I posted a card...so busy behind the scenes this past week but thankfully I feel caught up...but today I have a card I created using Mama Elephant's
                                                       BOTANIC HELLO
I LOVE this stamp it is sooo beautiful and sooooo fun to emboss and paint...I used my Zip Real Brush markers today for a bright water color look

I started by creating a mask so I could sponge the background with Distress Oxide ink

After removing the mask I painted the flowers with Zig Real Brush Markers

I cut down the panel and added a bit of bright green paper for added interest, lastly adding some Nuvo drops for embellishments

Thanks for stopping by today




1 comment:

  1. Just lovely, Wendy ... the gorgeous watercolouring puts me in mind of summer meadows ... so pretty! Thanks so much for coming by and for your sweet words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits