Wednesday, September 6, 2017

THE CATS PAJAMAS



Hello and WELCOME...it's Day 2 of our September Sneak Peeks...

I created a fun slider card using the new set

CREEP IT REAL
I created the background with Distress Oxide Ink , colored the images with Copics and created the slider for the movement
I love the funny sentiments in this set too

Next Up I created a set of cards using 
CHRISTMAS COOKIES AND BIG HOLIDAY WORDS 
I kept my cards plan and simple to let the fabulous images and Big Words take the show
Be sure to keep checking out the BLOG each day until our Release Next Tuesday
For a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to the store, comment on each of the designer's blogs on a daily basis including mine today. Winners will be announced on The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page each day.


9 comments:

  1. Love your interactive Creep it Real card! The bunny makes an adorable witch! Christmas Cookies and Big Holiday Words make a great combo for these fun holiday cards! Love the colors and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, love how you paired the Christmas Cookies stamp with the Big Holiday Words stampd sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards for Christmas! They all look great with the same card design. Bun Bun as a witch is just adorable! I love how you made a slider card for this new design. It's a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold Christmas cards and especially the creep it real!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! Those Christmas cards would make a great gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards. I love this whole new release. Everything is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your classy and simply stunning cards for the Holidays. I am always looking for fast and easy, but lovely, and these are certainly all three.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you kept the Christmas cards simple and classic. And the bunny slider is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits