Friday, October 20, 2017

Fun with HONEY BEE STAMPS



Hello and Good Morning...
    I recently purchased a new COFFEE set from Honey Bee Stamps...COFFEE BREAK  of course I had to have it being a coffee lover and all ..so I decided to make 2 cards with 2 different mediums ...

First is white heat embossed images painted with Zig Real Brush markers...I stamped and masked the images to create my scene...aren't those sugar cubes darling ....




My second card is a fun DONUT shaker using Honey Bee sprinkles..  I love them they are perfect for this type of image ....I colored the images with Copics and added glossy accents to the heart...I am glad I got the die set PERFECT BLEND also ...love that the words have their coordinating background cloud ...such great dimension



Thanks for stopping by for a Coffee Break



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits