Thursday, October 19, 2017

Happy Fall Y'all



Good Morning,
 Here today with a card I created using an adorable stamp set from STAMPTEMBER at Simon Says Stamp...           Neat and Tangled                  HELLO PUMPKIN

I had so much fun coloring up these images with my Copic markers...first thing I thought of when I seen this set was Winnie The Pooh ..naturally I had to color him up in those signature colors...Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge this week is a Fall and Halloween color challenge...perfect since this card has been sitting on my desk for a bit now I can enter it...



Thanks for stopping by


1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome scene you have created. Love everything about it. Great take on the photo inspiration. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Photo Inspiration Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits