Friday, October 27, 2017

HOORAY



Hello and Welcome ...today I have a fun shaker card to share that I created ...I have been itching to use the Hooray stamp and die set from NEAT AND TANGLED  for ages ...it's been on my desk forever ...so many stamps so little time...ahhh

So I started with my background using Distress Oxide Ink Salty Ocean ... creating a shaker box stamping the sentiment on the inside heat embossing it with white embossing powder adding the sequins and s]assembling ...the word Hooray is cut from blue sparkle paper as the back cloud and white for the scripty work...I cut the balloons from an old die I had in my stash using some twine for the strings .. lastly I popped the balloons and sentiment up with foam tape for added dimension




thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits