Sunday, November 19, 2017

Finally some Christmas cards



Hello and welcome....I'm finally getting time to post some of the Christmas cards I've been creating ...it's sooo busy for me here behind the scenes that even if I get cards created I can't get them posted in a timely fashion..... anywho here goes...
 I created this card with several different products...of course I'm starting off with a SHAKER card...I used Simon Says Stamps Believe wafer die, Sunny Studios Petite Poinsettias and matching snipets die, black Nuvo drops and an oval frame die cut....I had so much fun heat embossing with Silver powder and die cutting with glittery red cardstock....I'm happy with the results so fancy smancy



Thanks for stopping by today




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits